Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/11/2020 12:00
£25,714 - £36,961 (M1 – M6)
Schools - Teaching
Corbridge Middle School
CORBRIDGE MIDDLE SCHOOL
Salary £25,714 - £36,961 (M1 – M6)
School Corbridge Middle School
Contract type Full Time
Contract term Temporary
Starting date 1st January 2021
TEACHER KS2 – Temporary Post Two Terms – Spring and Summer 2021
To meet new challenges and drive further improvements the governors, staff and pupils are seeking an exceptional and inspirational teacher to join our school.
We are seeking
• An inspirational person with vision, energy and commitment
• An outstanding teacher who will inspire, motivate and develop our pupils
• An individual committed to encouraging professional development and continuous school improvement
• A practitioner committed to creating a strong culture of learning and providing a rich and creative curriculum which meets the needs of all our pupils
We can offer you
• Pupils with outstanding behaviour
• Highly professional, dedicated staff and supportive governors
• Supportive parents and local community
• A popular school in a beautiful location
Our school has a very clear vision and our values underpin all that we do. The successful candidate will be joining a hard working and committed staff team who work together to create a happy environment for learning.
The school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
Please contact the school for an application form and information pack by emailing email@example.com or telephoning 01434 632191
Informal discussions by prospective candidates are welcomed. Please contact Jane Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon, 25th November 2020. Shortlisting will take place on 27th November 2020.
This job is closed for applications.