Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£23,541 - £25,481 (FTE, Salary to be pro rata) Subject to job evaluation
Base: Freebrough Academy, Linden Road, Brotton, TS12 2SJ
Scale: £23,541 - £25,481(FTE, Salary to be pro rata) Subject to job evaluation.
Grade: NJC SCP 15 – 19
Working Pattern: 37 hours/41 weeks
Closing Date: 1pm Monday 30 November 2020
Freebrough Academy is a Northern Education Trust Academy and is seeking to appoint a dynamic and driven Learning Manager. The successful candidate must have:
• The ability to inspire pupils and encourage a passion for learning.
• The ability to build effective working relationships students/colleagues at all levels
• Experience of working in an education environment.
• First-rate organisational, ICT and communication skills
• The ability to multi task and manage a number of conflicting priorities in order to support all related matters.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting learning through the use of data, strategic intervention and monitoring in order to maximise student attainment. You will also work closely with children who may have barriers to their learning such as attendance and behaviour for learning.
Northern Education Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service check. We expect all adults who work for the Trust to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our students.
Please note CVs are not accepted and your letter of application/supporting statement should be no longer than 2 sides of A4.
Completed application forms to be emailed to Eileen Chapman – Business Manager at
Telephone: 01287 676305
Closing date: Monday 30th November at 1pm