Breakfast & Afterschool Club Assistant (Level 1) - NPCAT
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Grade B, SCP 4 (Actual salary £9,649)
Required: January 2021 (or as soon as pre-employment checks are complete)
Salary: Grade B, SCP 4 (Actual salary £9,649)
Hours: 22 hours 30 mins per week, Term Time Only
(7:15am – 8:45am and 2:45pm – 5:45pm Monday - Friday)
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: St Paulinus Catholic Primary School, Guisborough, TS14 8PW
St Paulinus Catholic Primary School is part of Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust (NPCAT), a family of 27 schools, a sixth form and teaching school from across the north of the Diocese of Middlesbrough. With more than 9,000 pupils and 1,200 staff, the Trust is now the North East’s largest Catholic Trust and the second largest Catholic Multi-Academy trust in the UK.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to further develop the thriving before and after school provision at St Paulinus Catholic Primary School.
The successful candidate will support the day to day organisation of the out of school provision, providing high stands of care and play opportunities for children between the ages of 3 – 11 years, in a safe and secure environment.
You will have experience working with or caring for children of the relevant age group. Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification enclosed.
Within the role there will be further opportunities for training and development. The successful candidate will work under the direction of the Headteacher and the Trust Business Manager.
We can offer:
• A Christ centred school with supportive staff, parents and Governors;
• A school which exhibits very high standards in all areas of pupil achievement, supported by a strong catholic ethos, with Gospel values at its heart, which permeates all aspects of school life;
• A dedicated, talented and professional team who are highly committed to improving outcomes;
• Friendly, hardworking pupils who enjoy learning and achieving success;
• An inclusive school with a warm, nurturing Christian ethos through our close partnership with families, the parish and wider community.
Closing date: Monday 7th December 2020, 12 noon
Interviews: Morning of Friday 11th December 2020
Please refer to the back cover of the application pack for details of how to apply for this position.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.