Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 30/11/2020 23:59
£25,714 - £36,961 per annum, £25,714 - £36,961 per annum
Schools - Teaching
Stockton on Tees
Mandale Mill Primary School is seeking to appoint a teacher who is enthusiastic, innovative and inspiring. We are looking for experience across the primary phase. Our school environment is a very caring, nurturing one in which the child is at the centre of everything we do. You will be joining a school with a strong commitment to providing the very best for all of our children.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice and ensure that children make rapid progress;
- Have the ability to be flexible and adaptable; - Have high expectations of children's achievements and a dedication to improving life opportunitiesfor children;
- Strive to be the best practitioner they can possibly be; - Work collaboratively with a committed team of staff and governors, parents and the wider community;
- Go the extra mile for the benefit of our children;
- Be determined that all children achieve their potential.
Our school offers:
- Delightful children, experienced staff and enthusiastic governors;
- Modern facilities in a new school building;
- A strong sense of community and family atmosphere;
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and support;
- An opportunity to work in a school with high standards and the capacity for continued further improvement.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged through the school office. Please contact Annette Kerr in the school office on 01642 647010 (between 9:30am-4:00pm).
An application pack is available in an electronic format via email. All applications should be returned via the school email: email@example.com
Mandale Mill Primary School, Thorntree Road, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 8AP Tel: 01642 647010 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Number on Roll:355 (including nursery)
Interview Date Shortlisting: Tuesday 1st December 2020. Interview date: week beginning 7th December 2020.
Article 3: The best interests of the child must be a top priority in all things that affect children.
Article 28: Every child has the right
This job is closed for applications.