Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Term-time only (Temporary)
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 07/12/2020 23:59
Grade F, £15,179.98 - £15,482.95 per annum
Hours per week:
32.5 hours per week
Schools - Teaching
Stockton on Tees
Mandale Mill Primary School are seeking to appoint a passionate and highly motivated member of staff to join our current team. This post is to work alongside our other staff in the Early Years. Our school environment is a very caring, nurturing one in which the child is at the centre of everything we do.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to support meeting the intimate care needs of our children in line with policy;
- Have the ability to be flexible;
- Demonstrate high expectations of positive behaviour for learning;
- Have high expectations of children's achievements and a dedication to improving life opportunities for children;
- Strive to be the best practitioner they can possibly be;
- Work collaboratively with a committed team of staff and governors, parents and the wider community;
- Go the extra mile for the benefit of our children.
Our school offers:
- Delightful children, experienced and effective staff, supportive parents and enthusiastic governors;
- Excellent CPD opportunities;
- Modern facilities in a spacious environment;
- A strong sense of community and family atmosphere.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged through the school office. Please contact Annette Kerr in the school office on 01642 647010 (between 9:30am-4:00pm).
An application pack is available in an electronic format via email. All applications should be returned via the school email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Date Week beginning 14th December 2020
Article 3: The best interests of the child must be a top priority in all things that affect children.
Article 28: Every child has the right to an education.
Mandale Mill Primary School Thorntree Road, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 8AP Tel: 01642 647010 Email: email@example.com Number on Roll:355 (including nursery)
This job is closed for applications.