Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 05/01/2021 12:00
£9,173.54 – £9,370.90
Schools - Support
Teaching Assistant KS2 - Grade C Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Coatham C of E Primary for a Teaching Assistant post.
Grade C (point 5 – 6), 24 hours per week, TTO, permanent.
Salary 9173.54 – 9370.90
We are looking for someone who:
• Has the passion to the ‘extra mile’ to make a difference to the lives of the children in our community.
• Has the ability to motivate and inspire pupils to learn.
• Demonstrates excellent practice and high expectations in teaching and learning.
We can offer the successful candidate/s:
• A committed and supportive environment, where you will be encouraged to develop your professional career
• A dedicated staff team, who have high expectations of behaviour and learning
• Induction and ongoing professional development
• An active and supportive Governing Body.
• We are a busy and energetic school with a Christian ethos.
Find out more about us on: www.coathamprimary.co.uk
Please submit your application by 12 pm on Tuesday 5th January 2021
The school office can be contacted on 01642 486291; email email@example.com
Interviews will be held Monday 11th January 2021; due to the current situation these may be held by telephone/Skype.
Due to the current situation we are unable to offer visits, however please visit our website to get a flavour of our school.
We are committed to the Safer Recruitment Agenda when appointing new staff, as detailed in our Child Protection Policies.
This job is closed for applications.