Term-time only (Permanent)
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/01/2021 23:59
£28,672 - £32,234 pro rata
Schools - Support
Etherley Lane Primary School
School business Manager Required As Soon As Possible
Grade 9 (£28,672 - £32,234 pro rata)
The Governors of Etherley Lane Primary School are excited to recruit a highly motivated Business Manager with strong vision and drive to build upon this school’s current success.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of financial and administrative services within the school and be a member of the senior leadership team. The governors look to appoint the successful candidate into post as soon as possible following interviews.
• Have significant financial and management experience
• Have excellent communication, problem solving and negotiation skills
• Be able to inspire and motivate colleagues
• Have a high standard of IT, English and Maths skills.
• Be a strategic and innovative thinker
• Support the distinctive ethos of the school and get involved in its activities
• Be flexible with a good sense of humour.
In return we can offer you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated children
• Highly skilled and committed staff.
• Dedicated governors and supportive parents who care passionately about the school.
• The opportunity to play a key role in the future development of the school.
Calculation of term time only plus two weeks’ pay
Term time only plus two additional weeks’ pay is calculated on the basis of the following:
• Number of ‘teaching’ weeks – 38 weeks; plus
• Public (bank) holidays – 1.6 weeks (8 days); plus
• Two additional weeks, inclusive of CPD – 2 weeks; plus
• Individual leave entitlement - 5.2 weeks (26 days) or 6.2 weeks (31 days)
Individual leave entitlement is calculated on the length of continuous service.
Employees with less than 5 years’ service will receive 26 days annual leave.
Employees with more than 5 years’ service will receive 31 days annual leave.
Calculation for employees with less than 5 years’ service:
40 weeks (term time plus 2) + 26 days (annual leave) + 8 days (public holidays) = 46.8 weeks’ pay, to be paid in 12 equal monthly instalments
Calculation for employees with more than 5 years’ service:
40 weeks (term time plus 2) + 31 days (annual leave) + 8 days (public holidays) = 47.8 weeks’ pay, to be paid in 12 equal monthly instalments
Where our roles are customer facing and you are required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
This post is not open to job share.
Closing date: Friday 15th January 2021
Interview date: TBC
Etherley Lane Primary School
This job is closed for applications.