DBS756/20 Finance and Admin Assistant - Woodlawn School
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/01/2021 12:00
£17,034.52 - £18,115.93 pa
Schools - Support
Woodlawn School, Drumoyne Gardens, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear, NE25 9DL
Woodlawn School is a fully inclusive school catering for pupils 2½ to 18 years with physical, medical, sensory needs and/or moderate learning difficulties.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and flexible Finance and Admin Assistant to work within our busy school office.
This post, whilst primarily finance and working alongside the Business Manager, the post holder will also assist with other admin functions. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all financial matters. This will include processing creditors and debtors, banking and monitoring of financial systems within the school. Experience of working in a school environment is desirable but not essential.
Main Responsibilities :
• Assisting the Business Manager with all aspects of the development and effective operation of the finance function within the School.
• Co-ordination of school asset keeping required for internal audits.
• Assisting the Business Manager with operating and monitoring all school accounts and budgets, ensuring the safe receipt and handling of cash and the reconciliation of transactions.
• Completing administrative routines relating to orders, invoices, cheques, income, payroll and the receipt and distribution of goods and services.
• Undertaking general office, reception and administrative duties, as required.
This post is permanent, 37 hours per week, term time only over 195 days.
Visits to the school are welcome.
For an application pack, please email Nichola Aldcroft - firstname.lastname@example.org and email back your completed application by no later than noon on 22/01/2021.
Woodlawn School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
This job is closed for applications.