DBS758/20 Admin Assistant - Woodlawn School
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£16,373.21 - £17,071.59 pa
Schools - Support
Woodlawn School, Drumoyne Gardens, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear, NE25 9DL
Woodlawn School is a fully inclusive school catering for pupils 2½ to 18 years with physical, medical, sensory needs and/or moderate learning difficulties.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and flexible Admin Assistant to work within our busy school office.
Main Responsibilities :
• undertake reception duties, answering general telephone and face to face enquiries and signing in/out visitors
• assist with pupil welfare duties, liaising with parents/staff etc
• assisting with arrangements for visits by external agencies, suppliers; contractors; photographer etc
• assist in arrangements for school trips, events etc
• maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems
• produce lists/information/data, as required e.g. pupils’ data, statutory returns; Census
• Assist in the recruitment admin process, obtaining references, DBS, liaising with Employee Services and updating staff records.
Visits to the school are welcome.
This post is permanent, 37 hours per week, term time only over 195 days.
For an application pack, please email Nichola Aldcroft – Nichola.email@example.com and email back your completed application by no later than Noon on 29/01/2021.
Woodlawn School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.