Class Teacher - The Grove School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/01/2021 12:00
£25,714 to £36,961
SEN allowance £2,270
Schools - Teaching
The Grove School
Class Teacher: Pay range £25,714 to £36,961 + SEN allowance £2,270
Required from 1 September 2021
Class Teacher Full-time Permanent Position
The Governors wish to appoint an excellent teaching practitioner with the vision and dedication to support with the further development of this happy and highly successful school.
The post is for a class of Middle School/High School aged learners who have severe learning difficulties/disabilities who are mainly achieving within level 1 to 2 of the National Curriculum. We are extremely proud of our children/young people who are motivated and engaged learners.
The successful candidate will be:-
• An enthusiastic and inspirational teacher.
• Passionate about enabling every learner to fulfil their potential.
• Creative in their approach to learning.
• Effective with organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Committed to being part of a strong professional team.
The successful candidate will join:-
• A creative, supportive and highly successful school
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who are motivated to learn in a happy, safe and positive environment
• A school which values and provides excellent professional development opportunities
• A dedicated and caring staff team who are committed to building on the strengths of the school
• Supportive governors and parents
• A genuine opportunity to lead and make a difference
Apply by noon on 18 January 2021 Required to start 1 September 2021
Applications from experienced mainstream teachers are welcomed.
An application pack, including an application form is available to download below.
The Grove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website
Visits to our school are encouraged. Please telephone to make an appointment with the Headteacher.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or by email, no later than midday on Monday 18 January 2021, interviews will be held week beginning 8 February 2021.
School Name: The Grove School
Full address: Grove Gardens, Tweedmouth, Berwick upon Tweed,
Postcode: TD15 2EN
Tel.: 01289 306390
Website address: www.thegrove.northumberland.sch.uk
This job is closed for applications.