Temporary Full Time Class Teacher (Key Stage 2)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/01/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £ 36,961
Schools - Teaching
St. Patrick’s RC Primary School Langley Moor
Temporary Full Time Class Teacher (Key Stage 2) Required
M1-6 £25,714 - £36,961
The Governors of St Patrick’s RC Primary School, Langley Moor seek to appoint a motivated and inspiring teacher to join our hard working and friendly team, to cover maternity leave. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a school that is determined to provide the very best for its children, staff and community.
This post is to cover maternity leave with the expected duration of the post being from February 2021 until February 2022.
The successful candidate will:
• Set the very highest standards for themselves and pupils;
• Be able to demonstrate a good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum and assessment;
• Have highly effective communication skills, and a commitment to a working collaboratively;
• Inspire and motivate pupils by providing creative and challenging learning experiences;
• Be either a practising Catholic or have a commitment to the Catholic Mission of the school.
We can offer:
• A warm and welcoming school community;
• The support of an enthusiastic, ambitious and dedicated team of staff and governors;
• The privilege to work with well-behaved and enthusiastic children, eager to learn;
• Continued professional development and support from the local cluster of schools and the Diocese.
The Governing Body and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and the Head Teacher must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard them. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS disclosure and barred list check plus a range of other recruitment checks.
Where our roles are customer facing and you are required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required
Successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted to inform them of the date and time for their interview/lesson observation.
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 22nd January 2021
Interview date: Week commencing 1st February 2021
St. Patrick’s Langley Moor 840/3481
This job is closed for applications.