Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/01/2021 23:59
Grade D - £19,312 - £19,698
Schools - Support
Greenside Primary school
Full time (permanent) – split shifts (7:00am–11:00am and 2:45pm-6:15pm)
The Headteacher and Governors of Greenside Primary School wish to appoint a site manager to join our team as soon as possible. We are a small community primary school in a beautiful building and we are proud our serve our village.
We are looking for someone who:
• is motivated and able to work as part of a team;
• has high standards and high expectations of themselves and others;
• has good knowledge of health and safety;
• is willing to learn and apply new training;
• is a competent and willing handyperson;
• has the commitment to contribute to the extended life of the school.
Candidates should state their strengths and interests in their application.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children. If successful, you will have to apply for an enhanced Disclosure. This post may require a declaration under the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009, including Disqualification by Association.
Application forms and further information will be available via email from email@example.com or from Greenside Primary School, Rockwood Hill Road, Greenside, Ryton, Tyne and Wear, NE40 4AX (please enclose an A4 SAE).
Completed applications should be addressed to Miss D. Foster (Headteacher) and returned to the school.
This job is closed for applications.