Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£25,714 - £40,490 MPR/UPR (STPC) - dependant on experience
Schools - Teaching
Are you looking for the opportunity to be part of an outstanding school and a new multi-academy trust – Melrose Learning Trust? Do you have what it takes to be an inspirational practitioner and enhance our current high quality, dedicated team?
Wynyard Church of England Primary School opened in September 2015, quickly establishing itself within the local community, as well as achieving an ‘Outstanding’ grade in a recent Ofsted. The school offers an inspiring curriculum and provides children with high achievement, confidence and strong moral values underpinned by a distinctly Christian ethos.
We are looking for a teacher to work within our school from April 2021 (or earlier if possible) who:
• Has a proven track record in one or more key stages
• Is an outstanding practitioner
• Is creative, flexible and ambitious
• Can take responsibility for the development of a curriculum area across school
• Would like to work as part of a committed team and make a positive impact in school
Our ideal candidate will be able to deliver exceptional learning experiences in a stimulating environment and be committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge.
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge, we will offer you:
• High-quality, personalised professional development
• The opportunity to be part of a school which recently moved into a brand new purpose-built facility
• Creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
• Valuable support from a strong network of Diocese schools
Closing Date for Applications: Noon on Tuesday 26th January 2021
Interviews: Monday 8th February 2021
Position Available: 12th April 2021 (or earlier if possible)
If you have the skills and drive to be successful in this role, please download the application pack which is attached to the advert. If you need any further information please contact us at: email@example.com.
For more information about us, please visit www.wynyardprimary.org.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and DBS checks. Wynyard Church of England Primary School welcomes a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.