Executive Assistant/ Governance Development
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 19/01/2021 09:00
£18,776-£20,428 (actual salary)
Hours per week:
22.5hrs/wk, 39 weeks TTO (at times there will be a need to work a flexible pattern to meet the demands of the role, including occasional attendance at evening meetings)
Executive / Managerial
Academies across the Ascent Trust
Together we build brighter futures for our young people with special educational needs.
Founded in 2012, The Ascent Academies’ Trust is a family of four special academies in the North East of England, over three different local authorities. We are a collaborative group of academies who work closely with one another in order to achieve the best outcomes for our young people. As a result, our academies have improved year on year and all academies are currently at least Good from an Ofsted rating, with some individual areas rated outstanding. This is an exciting time to join our Trust as we look to set out our next steps in creating brilliant schools.
We are an ethical Trust whose vision and values are aligned to equality and diversity, collaboration and lifelong learning.
What we need:
• A commitment to and a passion for building a brighter future for young people with Special Educational Needs
• Someone who will embrace being part of a family of schools, sharing good practice and collaborating with others across a Trust.
• An enthusiastic and positive approach
• An individual with significant and extensive experience in development and improvement of governance services within an educational environment
• Commitment to own professional development and to enhance those of others in order that we can respond to the needs of our young people
• Consistently high expectations and aspirations for our young people and yourself
• Someone with strong attention to detail, thoroughness and a high level of integrity
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Complete commitment to the core values of Ascent
We can offer you:
• An exciting opportunity to develop this newly created role
• Comprehensive induction programme
• Opportunity to work in settings which value multi-disciplinary ways of working
• An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals who love what they do
• A comprehensive wellbeing and support package for staff
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of diversity and collaboration, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
For an informal discussion about this post please contact Carolyn Morgan, Chief Executive Officer on Tel: 07717 494437 or by email: email@example.com
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people with Special Needs and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply for this post please click on apply now and sign in/ create your NEJObs Account.
Closing Date: Tuesday 19th January 2021 at 9.00am
Interview Date: Monday 1st February 2021
This job is closed for applications.