Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
SCP 14 – 19 (£23,080 – £25,481) (FTE)
HR / Training
Stockton on Tees
TRAINEE HR ADVISOR
FIXED TERM WITH THE VIEW OF BEING PERMANENT (Subject to completing qualification)
WHOLE TIME, 37 HOURS PER WEEK
NJC SCP RANGE: SCP 14 – 19 (£23,080 – £25,481) (FTE)
(Currently undertaking a job evaluation process)
(Regular travel across the Academies will be required)
Please note term time only working will be considered.
Base: North Shore Academy, Talbot Street, Stockton on Tees, TS20 2AY
Northern Education Trust is a multi-academy trust with an excellent reputation nationally of improving student’s life chances. We sponsor 21 academies, 11 secondary and 10 primaries across the North of England, from Blyth to Bolton.
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic, reliable and wishing to progress & develop
• Qualified CIPD Level 3 who wishes to enrol on the Level 5 CIPD course.
• Work closely with members of the HR Team and shadow them.
• Build effective working relationships with all employees of the Trust, including Senior Leaders.
You will offer:
• Experience of working in an administrative position
• Produce a high level of ICT packages, ability to produce letters and reports to a high standard
We will offer you:
• The opportunity to work in a small friendly central HR team and build close working relationships with senior leaders
• Professional development opportunities to build your expertise across a range of primary and secondary academies and full training on education terms and conditions of employment
• A laptop.
• A lease car scheme.
• Recognition of your continuous service with a body listed on the redundancy modification order
The successful candidate must enrol on the Level 5 CIPD course. The role will be fixed term whilst completing the qualification. If the course is successfully completed, there is a view of the position becoming permanent.
Northern Education Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service check. We expect all adults who work for the Trust to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our students.
Holiday entitlement is 30 days per year plus bank holidays (September to August). All other conditions are NJC conditions. Service with a body listed on the redundancy modification order will be recognised for continuous service purposes.
For further information please download an application pack from www.northerneducationtrust.org or contact Natalie Sutherland (Trainee HR Advisor) on email@example.com Please note completed applications must be returned to Natalie by email. Please show clearly on the application form which post you are applying for.
For informal discussions please contact Jessica Worthington (HR Manager) on firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 07714 245673
Closing date: 25th January 2021, Noon
If you have not been contacted by 9th February 2021 please assume your application has been unsuccessful.