Business Support Officer (Level 1)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/01/2021 23:59
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Central House Annex
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Support Officer to work 18.5 hours per week to support the Children’s Placement Team. As this is a centralised Business Support Unit you may be required to work across any location in the future to support the needs of the business.
The job is varied and you will be required to undertake a wide range of business support tasks including being responsible for inputting and updating records both manually and electronically, so attention for detail is essential. You will be dealing with a wide range of people both internal and external and therefore will need excellent communication skills.
The rewards for working at the Council go beyond the salary you will receive with numerous additional benefits such as:
• 31 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
• Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
• Flexi Time Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
• Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre's 'Fit 4 Life' package
For more information please refer to the Job Profile and Person Specification in the Vacancy Information document.
For a further informal discussion please contact Mel Douglas (Business Support Co-ordinator) on 01325 405994.
This job is closed for applications.