2 x Teachers - Aim High Academy Trust - Dubmire Primary Academy
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/01/2021 09:00
Schools - Teaching
Dubmire Primary Academy
AIM HIGH ACADEMY TRUST
2 posts required:
RECEPTION CLASS TEACHER (MPS 1-3)
YEAR 1 CLASS TEACHER (MPS 1-3)
DUBMIRE PRIMARY ACADEMY – Maternity cover to start after February half term 2021
The Trustees of Aim High Academy Trust wish to appoint two classroom teachers to work at Dubmire Primary Academy.
We are looking for someone who can:
• Create a stimulating and safe learning environment.
• Establish and maintain a purposeful working atmosphere.
• Plan, prepare and deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age and ability group/subject that is taught.
• Assess and record the progress of pupils’ learning to inform next steps and monitor progress.
• Teach using a wide variety of strategies to maximise achievement for all children including those with special educational needs and high achievers.
• Encourage children in developing self-esteem and respect for others.
• Deploy a wide range of effective behaviour management strategies successfully.
In return we can offer:
• A committed and dedicated staff, a good working environment and enthusiastic, motivated children.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to speak with Emma Jarvis, Headteacher at Dubmire Primary. Please call the school office to arrange a visit on one of the designated appointment days. Application packs are available on the Trust website. Please indicate which job you are applying for and state ‘both’ if applicable. Completed applications should be returned FAO Beverly Feetham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Aim High Academy Trust safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures. Applicants can view the Trust’s safeguarding policies via our website www.aimhighacademytrust.co.uk
Closing Date: 9am Friday 22nd January 2021
Shortlisting: Friday 22nd January 2021
Interviews: Monday 25th January 2021
This job is closed for applications.