P522680 - Teaching Assistant Level 3 + SSA - Barley Mow Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/02/2021 11:59
Grade E SCP 8 - SCP 11 paid pro rata to term time only and part time hours £9,474 - 10,372.65 per annum
SSA, £1,324 paid pro rata to term time only and part time hours £612.09 - £631.48 per annum
Hours per week:
20 hours per week term time only
Schools - Support
Barley Mow Primary School
The Head Teacher and Governors at Barley Mow Primary School are seeking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to support a named child with an Education Health Care Plan. The post is for 20 hours per week, term- time only. Monday to Friday 9am-12am and Monday to Friday 1pm-2pm.
We would like to appoint somebody who:
• Has relevant experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs;
• Has high expectations for themselves and the pupils in their care;
• Has energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude;
• Has experience of working with children across a primary school;
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
In return we can offer:
• A proactive, forward thinking school;
• Positive and happy children who enjoy school;
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued;
• A clear commitment to continuing professional development;
• An amazing indoor and outdoor learning environment;
• A supportive and effective governing body.
For more information about our school, please look at our school website.
Online applications only from www.gateshead.gov.uk
Barley Mow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
Closing Date 12 noon 24th February 2021
Shortlisting Friday 26th February 2021
Interviews 12th March 2021 (format to be confirmed subject to Covid-19 Regulations in place at this time).
“Salary amounts quoted are from the 1 September to 31 August and therefore if you commence employment part way through the academic year they are subject to an equated salary adjustment”.
This job is closed for applications.