Temporary Full Time Class Teacher (Key Stage 2)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/02/2021 23:59
£25,714 - £ 36,961
Schools - Teaching
St Patrick's RC Primary School
Full Time Class Teacher (Key Stage 2) Required From 8th March 2021
M1-6 £25,714 - £36,961
Temporary Role to Cover Maternity Leave Until Approximately March 2022
The Governors of St Patrick’s RC Primary School, Langley Moor seek to appoint a motivated and inspiring teacher to join our hard working and friendly team, to cover maternity leave. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a school that is determined to provide the very best for its children, staff and community.
The successful candidate will:
• Set the very highest standards for themselves and pupils;
• Be able to demonstrate a good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum and assessment;
• Have highly effective communication skills, and a commitment to a working collaboratively;
• Inspire and motivate pupils by providing creative and challenging learning experiences;
• Be either a practising Catholic or have a commitment to the Catholic Mission of the school.
We can offer:
• A warm and welcoming school community;
• The support of an enthusiastic, ambitious and dedicated team of staff and governors;
• The privilege to work with well-behaved and enthusiastic children, eager to learn;
• Continued professional development and support from the local cluster of schools and the Diocese.
The Governing Body and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and the Head Teacher must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard them. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS disclosure and barred list check plus a range of other recruitment checks.
Where our roles are customer facing and you are required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
Successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted to inform them of the date and time for their interview/lesson observation.
Closing date: Midnight on 24th February 2021
Interview date: 1st March 2021
St. Patrick’s Langley Moor
Tel: 0191 3780552
This job is closed for applications.