Senior Business Support Assistant
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/02/2021 23:59
£20,092 to £21,748 pro rata
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Sunderland Care and Support is one of the largest providers of social care services within the North East delivering a range of service on behalf of Sunderland City Council. We provide person centred innovate services that improve the lives of the people we serve.
Our mission is to provide customers with the care and support they need to live happy, healthy and successful lives.
We value all our staff and believe investing in them through training and development forms the foundation to deliver excellence in care. A job with us not only makes a difference to our customers lives, but can also be lifechanging for you.
This post is to provide Senior Business Support to our two large Day Services at Washington and Fulwell. Both of which provide support to adults with a range of learning disabilities and support needs.
You will provide a range of specialist, clerical and financial support services through the appropriate application of a range of procedures including Excel spreadsheets, SAP and a range of electronic transactional processes.
To provide job training and coaching colleagues to ensure that services are delivered to the required standards
Contributing towards KPI’s and projects by collating information, providing basic analysis and supporting materials to develop and implement service improvements
Some of the key responsibilities and duties of the post holder will be:
• To provide a range of specialist, clerical and financial support services through the appropriate application of a range of procedures
• To plan own workload in line with priorities established by line manager.
• To ensure that relevant and accurate information and support is provided to internal and external clients, customers and employees
• To resolve escalated issues from internal or external customers
• Ensure that data collection complies with all company regulatory and policy guidelines.
• Ensure the ordering of goods, raising and processing invoices in a timely manner and cash transactions are recorded accurately.
• The ability to analyse, interpret and problem solve to resolve issues and improve efficiency.
• Offer an excellent Customer Service in any contact with external or internal customers
• Regularly monitor and reconcile financial transactions including customer or vendor accounts, using financial systems
• Provide advice and guidance to colleagues and monitor activities to ensure completion to an appropriate standard
Please ensure you refer to the Job Description and the essential and desirable criteria in the Person Specification when completing the Personal Statement on the application form, as this information is used to select candidates for interview.
Application forms should be submitted by email to recruitment.SCAS@sunderlandcareandsupport.co.uk or via post to The Recruitment Team, Sunderland Care and Support, Leechmere Centre, Carrmere Road, Sunderland, SR2 9TQ.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address that you provide on your application form. We will contact shortlisted candidates by email to confirm the arrangements for interview and an online assessment. Please check your email inbox after the closing date for notification as you will not be notified by any other means. Please remember to check your junk/spam folder.
Due to the current restrictions as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, interviews will be via Microsoft Teams. If you are successful following the recruitment process any appointment will be subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS check.
Please note CVs or covering letters will not be accepted.
This job is closed for applications.