St Mary's RC Primary School - Deputy Headteacher
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£54,537 - £59,875
Schools - Teaching
St Mary's RC Primary School
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF HEXHAM AND NEWCASTLE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH Together for Children
Full time permanent - required from September 2021
Group 3 - Number on roll: 469 (inc 26FTE Nursery)
Salary Range: L11 – L15 (£54,537 - £59,875)
The Governing Body of St Mary’s RC Primary School would like to appoint a highly motivated Deputy Head Teacher to join our dedicated and committed team.
Our children want a Deputy Head Teacher who:
• is kind and caring
• listens to them
• enjoys being with them and has a sense of humour
• has good ideas for making learning 'fun'.
Our staff think you should be:
• inspirational and effective as a class teacher
• cheerful and enthusiastic
• sensitive and supportive
• interested in developing the talents and skills of all at St Mary’s School.
Our governors want someone who:
• is a practising Catholic who has a clear vision for a highly effective and successful Catholic School
• will provide excellent leadership support for our Head Teacher
• can build strong partnerships with parents, our Parish and the school community
• is able to make a difference to all our children.
We can offer you:
• a Christ-centred community
• happy, well behaved children
• an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated staff
• a well-resourced and attractive working environment
• very supportive parents
• a highly committed and active Governing Body
• guaranteed leadership development.
Informal visits to school are welcome-to make an appointment, please contact the school office 0191 5228787.
Application packs and further information can be found on the vacancy section of our school website www.smrc.school or please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack. Please note only the Catholic Education Service application forms included in the pack, specifically for St. Mary’s RC Primary School, must be used and not the LA form.
Completed forms should be returned to the Headteacher by post or via e-mail: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Noon, Monday 1st March 2021 Shortlisting: Wednesday 3rd March 2021
Shortlisted Candidates: Lesson Observations: W/C Monday 8th March 2021 Interviews: Monday 15th March 2021
The Governing Body and Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and the Headteacher must ensure the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard them. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders act 1974 and therefore will be subject to an enhanced check (with Barred List) from the Disclosure and Barring Service. St. Mary’s RC Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff and is committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board procedures.
THIS POST IS NOT OPEN TO JOB SHARE