Finance Assistant and School Bursar
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/02/2021 17:00
£16,600 - £19,090
Term time (plus 3 weeks) post actual salary £16,600 - £19,090
Salary FTE £20 - 23K
Cramlington Village Primary School is looking for an experienced Finance Assistant and School Bursar who can make a significant contribution to our Administration and Finance team from March 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter. We are looking for someone who can manage the day to day running of the finance function and contribute to its continuing development.
The successful candidate will hold a professional level 3 finance qualification and will need to be highly organised with excellent administration and time management skills.
We are passionate about our achievements as a school and our last Ofsted inspection (September 2018) cited that ‘the staff team share the principal’s ambitions to ‘empower everyone to achieve’. Parents are delighted with the quality of education you provide and your staff feel the school has moved forwards very positively under your continuing leadership.’
Our school offers:
• Innovative term times with 2 week holidays every half term
• Exceptional CPD opportunities as cited through the annual staff survey
• A friendly supportive team who will value your contribution
• Outstanding behaviour throughout school from enthusiastic and positive children
• Supportive governors involved regularly in school activities
• Highly supportive parents
• A well-resourced school with cutting edge IT, eg: Prowise Smart screens, iPads and Chromebooks
• Family style lunchtimes and free lunches to staff eating with the children
• Innovative approaches to curriculum
•Half termly learning expeditions
• Engaged, enthusiastic and knowledgeable assistant teachers allocated to every class
• Successful, well established routines and systems that embed strong outcomes for children
• Flexible working
• Well managed school finances
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience and expertise in school finances and management
• Has excellent interpersonal skills, resilience, dedication and is a team player
• Can work alone or as part of a team to meet deadlines without supervision.
CVPS is committed to safer recruitment and therefore all roles are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
For application pack please visit our website www.villageprimary.org
Closing date 5pm on Friday 26th February 2021
Interviews will be held virtually during the week commencing 1st March 2021
Please email the school on email@example.com to request an opportunity to view the learning environment at a time after 2.45pm when the children leave
This job is closed for applications.