Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Teaching
Rossmere Primary School
Due to a number of maternity leaves next year we are looking to employ some exceptional teachers. The posts could be full time, part time, job share, for a term or for a year – we can be flexible for the right candidates. The area of school will also depend on the skills of the successful candidates.
3 posts – MPS1-MPS7
Start dates – September 2021
So whether you are just starting out on your teaching career, returning to teaching after time with your family, looking for something temporary or part time after a long career or just fancy a change – we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
• Has energy, enthusiasm and a passion for shaping young lives
• Is creative and full of great ideas to make the curriculum exciting
• Is resilient with good behaviour management strategies
• Is patient and caring towards children who may find learning difficult
• Wants to be part of an amazing school and with a committed staff team
We can offer all candidates:
• Fantastic children, parents and families who deserve the very best
• A well-resourced school with lovely classroom environments
• The opportunity to work in a team alongside friendly and happy staff
• A very inclusive school that values what children can do rather than focusing on what they can’t do
• The chance to be part of a school that values it’s staff
• The space to take learning outside into our Forest School or wide outdoor environment
• An opportunity to develop your career path and skills as a teacher, and support to move to your next post
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request further details and an application pack.
Visits to the school may be possible, but until then please contact Caroline Reed (headteacher) on email@example.com to arrange a chat about the school and the posts.
Closing date : Monday 15th March at 3pm
Interviews : Week beginning 22nd March (date to be confirmed)
If you have not heard anything by Wednesday 17th March, please assume that you have been unsuccessful, and we thank you for your interest in the post.