Management Systems Assistant
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£20,092 - £20,493 Annually
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Allington Way Depot
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the Audit & Compliance team.
The team carries out audits and provides service support on a day-today basis to sections within Community Services ensuring compliance to Quality and Environmental British standards.
You will be forward thinking, highly motivated, organised and have excellent communication skills.
The rewards for working at the Council go beyond the salary you will receive, with numerous additional benefits such as:
- 31 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
- Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
- Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre’s ‘Fit 4 Life’ package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion about this vacancy please contact Dean Scott, Building Cleaning and Compliance Manager, on 01325 406619.
An online application form and further information are available from http://intranet.darlington.gov.uk/ Alternatively you can contact Xentrall Recruitment Services, Tel: (01642) 526992 or email: email@example.com