Subject Leader German (with French) - Hummersknott Academy, Darlington
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£25,714 - £41,604
TLR 2c (£2,873)
Schools - Teaching
Are you an outstanding classroom practitioner with a passion for Modern Foreign Languages and the vision and leadership skills to:
• Implement your vision for German in order to raise its profile within the Faculty
• Lead and develop outstanding classroom practice
• Ensure outstanding student progress across Key Stages 3 and 4
• Develop an outstanding curriculum for German based on evidence and informed pedagogy
• Inspire students to become more involved in extra-curricular activities
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to move into a middle leadership role and work in a school where languages are thriving. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Subject Leader to develop German to ensure all students continue to be engaged and interested in this subject whilst also implementing strategies for increasing student numbers. You will have an absolute commitment to ensuring students are focused on achieving the best possible outcomes. The ability to teach French to KS3 is essential.
Phone the Academy on 01325 246473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Academy is committed to all aspects of personal development, is inclusive and seeks to ensure every individual achieves.
Application packs can be found on our website www.hummersknott.org.uk