Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Teaching
The North East Learning Trust is a multi-academy Trust and currently have six secondary schools and three primary schools. Our high expectations filter into every aspect of school life. Our vision is simple and shared by all our schools, every child experiences excellence every day.
Browney Academy is a thriving primary school filled with smiles: the small school with a big heart. We are seeking to appoint highly motivated and inspirational, Assistant Head Teacher, who can work collaboratively with the Head Teacher and the Senior Leadership Team and Governors in leading the strategic direction and
development of our school. The postholder will lead on science in addition to other foundation subjects depending on experience.
The successful candidate will also be an excellent teacher and leader who has a proven record of success with the drive and experience to secure outstanding results through creative and innovative approaches to learning.
If you are interested in applying for this post and feel you meet the criteria, please contact Diane Woodlands, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit to our school.
We are looking for someone who:
• has a significant track record of school improvement and curriculum innovation
• has successful subject lead experience
• is an exemplary classroom practitioner and is able to model their outstanding practice through coaching
• has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
• has excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills with the ability to lead, motivate, inspire and support colleagues
• is committed to working in partnership with our parents and the local community
• has a good sense of humour
We are committed to:
• a thriving, successful school
• a vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging children
• a positive and caring ethos
• an excellent learning environment and resources
• a team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued
• a supportive and effective governing body
• a clear commitment to continuing professional development and an investment in future career development
Closing Date: 12th April 2021 (9am)
Shortlisting will take place week commencing 12th April 2021
Interviews are aiming to take place week commencing 19th April 2021.
Visits to the school are highly recommended.
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the website.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms by 12th April 2021 (9am) to email@example.com or by post to Browney Academy, Harle Street, Durham DH7 8HX.