Term-time only (Temporary)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/04/2021 23:59
Schools - Support
Leadgate Primary School
Temporary Lunchtime Supervisor Required
Grade 1 £18,562 pro rata
Temporary – From 7th of June 2021 to 21st of July 2022
The Governors and Headteacher of Leadgate Primary School are seeking to appoint a committed, highly motivated and enthusiastic lunchtime supervisor.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the care and supervision of the children in KS2 before and after meals, covering the lunchtime period.
We are looking for a Lunchtime supervisor who will:
• Supervise hand washing and prepare for lunch
• Supervising children during lunchtimes in school and on the playground
• Encouraging children with food, promoting good manners and healthy choices
• Assist to clear tables, wipe down and maintain general cleanliness of the lunch area
• Communicate effectively with pupils, maintaining good behaviour according to the school's behaviour policy
• Enthusiastically enjoy engaging with pupils with safe, enjoyable, and creative activities
• Is kind and caring providing pastoral support for children
• Perform basic first aid for minor incidents/accidents.
We can offer:
• Happy, enthusiastic children who enjoy lunchtimes with friends.
• Children who are polite, well-mannered and friendly.
• A highly motivated and caring staff.
• The support of a committed Governing Body and Leadership team.
• An active role in contributing to the shared vision of our school.
Working hours are 11:55am – 13:10pm Monday – Friday, 6.25 hours per week.
Leadgate Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references, medical checks, evidence of eligibility to work in the UK and DBS disclosure.
This position is paid whole time with retainer adjustments applied to periods of school closure. You will not be required to work during the school closure periods however your salary in these periods will be adjusted accordingly in line with the retainer regulations as specified in the National Joint Council (NJC) Green Book agreement.
This post is not open to job share.
Closing date: Wednesday 14th April 2021
Shortlisting: Friday 16th April 2021
Interview date: Week commencing 26th April 2021
Upper School, West Street, Leadgate, DH8 7PN
Lower School, Alder Grove, Leadgate, DH8 7RH
Tel: 01207 610361
This job is closed for applications.