Additional Resource Provision Teacher - Seaton Sluice First School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 16/04/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £36,961
Schools - Teaching
Seaton Sluice First School
Seaton Sluice First School is a happy and creative community which has a nurturing, inclusive and friendly ethos. We are committed to achieving the very best of standards and pastoral well-being. The governors seek to appoint a teacher for our newly established ARP, ‘The Lighthouse’. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a team shaping a bespoke model that will further support the high quality provision across the authority. ‘The Lighthouse’ will provide support for children who need a more personalised educational experience within a mainstream setting. The provision will support children with a range of learning and physical needs in a tailored environment, but will also give them the opportunity to feel part of the wider school.
We are looking for someone who:
• confident in assessing and teaching children with special educational needs
• has proven themselves to be an inspirational teacher, calm in nature, approachable and flexible.
• Is empathetic and sensitive to differing viewpoints.
• Has a commitment to inclusion and inclusive practice.
• has ambitious expectations and standards with regard to themselves and the children
• has a commitment to working as part of an effective team.
• has the ability to communicate effectively with children, parents, colleagues and other stakeholders
We will offer you:
• supportive parents and governors, wonderful children and hard-working staff
• a very happy school who’s mission statement is:-
Believe and Achieve
Care and Share
Safe and Secure
Interviews and teaching observations will be held on week commencing Monday 26th April
Interested candidates are warmly invited to contact the school on 0191 2371839 to arrange a conversation with Katie Walsh (Deputy Headteacher and Inclusion Manager)
Please return all applications via e-mail to the school Administrative Assistant, Jane Johnson at email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
Applications should be returned to School by midday on Friday 16th April 2021. Application forms can be handed, or posted, into the main school office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
School Name: Seaton Sluice First School
Full address: Granville Avenue, Seaton Sluice First School
Postcode: NE26 4BX
Tel.: 0191 2371839
Website address: seatonsluicesouth.northumberland.sch.uk
This job is closed for applications.