Assistant Headteacher with responsibility for EYFS/KS1 Hotspur Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 12/04/2021 12:00
£46,566 - £51,402 per annum
Hours per week:
Full time as in accordance with the Teachers' Pay and Conditions Document.
Schools - Teaching
Hotspur Primary School, Mowbray Street, Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne NE6 5PA
This is a Foundation School which is part of a Trust; the employer will be the Governing Body of the School.
Hotspur Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Required from 1 September 2021.
Hotspur is a two-form entry primary school in Heaton that serves a richly diverse community. We are passionate about enabling children to become rounded, confident and happy individuals. As a school we aim to provide a rich and varied curriculum that:
• develops a love of learning
• ensures high standards in English and Maths
• is balanced between tightly-structured and creative learning
• helps children to discover what they are good at and what they enjoy doing
• nurtures inquisitive minds that are open to new ideas
• promotes equality and diversity
We are looking to appoint an exceptional teacher and dynamic leader to join our team who:
• is passionate about making a transformational difference to the lives of children
• reflects constantly on their teaching and children’s learning and can use this to help others to develop as teachers
• has the highest expectations of themselves and all children
• can work successfully and collaboratively with a variety of professionals, families and the wider community to ensure great outcomes for all children
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit school on Wednesday 7th April - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Closing Date 12pm Monday 12th April 2021
Shortlisting Wednesday 14th April 2021
Selection Days Thursday 22nd and Tuesday 27th April 2021
This job is closed for applications.