Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Leadership Scale 8 to 14
Schools - Teaching
Greenhaugh Primary School
GREENHAUGH PRIMARY SCHOOL
A small rural school with a big heart.
Permanent - Full Time
Leadership Scale 8 to 14
Permanent Shared Headteacher arrangement with another school
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring Leader to join our dedicated staff at Greenhaugh Primary School. Our friendly and welcoming small rural school has a long tradition of placing happy confident children at the centre of all we do. We have recently expanded to become a primary, and the successful candidate is likely to be an experienced and highly moti-vated senior leader with the vision to move Greenhaugh Primary School forward.
Our desire is finding the right person for this post, therefore we will consider applications both from candidates interested in being a full-time teaching head and from headteachers interested in sharing their skills as an executive headteacher.
What is special about Greenhaugh Primary School?
• We offer a vibrant learning environment in which children, staff and parents work together to ensure that our pupils have enjoyable learning experiences enabling the whole child to thrive.
• We are located in a beautiful part of rural Northumberland, surrounded by a wealth of history and natural resources, as well as communities who value the school and the part it plays in our large catchment area.
• Our staff are talented and committed to ensuring that the children experience the curriculum in active and engaging ways. We are open to innovation, which we willingly adapt to suit our children, as we strive to continuously improve.
• We have a strong Governing Body and a highly engaged parent community who are keen to celebrate and support the achievements of the school.
We are looking for:
• An outstanding teacher, with a proven track record as a leader, with experience of the Pri-mary sector and the ability to build on our considerable successes and take us forward.
• An excellent communicator who will develop a trusting and mutually respectful relationship with our children, staff, governors, parents and the wider local community.
In return we can offer:
• enthusiastic and friendly children eager to learn.
• a supportive group of governors who believe passionately in the future of Greenhaugh Pri-mary School, the wellbeing of all members of our school community, and ongoing quality pro-fessional development.
• a school which has been consistently judged “Good” by Ofsted.
• strong partnerships with local schools.
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Ser-vice (DBS) disclosure is required for this post.
Informal discussions and visits to the school prior to interview are positively encouraged so that candidates have an understanding of the ethos and atmosphere of our school.
Although it is challenging to recommend visiting schools at present, if you contact the school office on 01434 240208, we will facilitate a safe visit in line with our Covid Risk Assessment guidelines.
How to apply:
Application packs are available online, by email from the school or telephoning the school office.
Completed applications should be returned directly to Greenhaugh Primary School either by post to: Mrs. J. C Holland, Chair of Governors, Greenhaugh Primary School, Greenhaugh, Northumberland. NE48 1LX or by email: FAO Jenni Holland - email@example.com
Every application will be welcomed and acknowledged.
Closing Date: 5.00 pm on 11th May 2021
Selection Events: 24th and 25th May 2021
Start Date: Flexible for the right person