Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 12/04/2021 12:00
£4,217 per annum (SCP3) £18,562 full time equivalent)
Schools - Support
Diamond Hall Academy are part of the North East Learning Trust who support and encourage 7 - 11year olds in achieving their success in everything they do. We are looking to appoint a friendly, caring and enthusiastic Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant to join our team. Our vision being to strive to ensure each child experiences excellence every day.
This post is part time, term time only Monday to Friday 11.30am to 1.30pm. The successful candidate will supervise children during the lunchtime period around school, ensuring their safety and welfare at all times.
We are committed to:
• A vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging children.
• A positive and caring ethos.
• An excellent learning environment and resources.
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
• A supportive and effective governing body.
The successful candidate will:
• have some experience of working with children
• be enthusiastic, patient and well-organised
• have a flexible approach to work
• be a team player
• encourage high standards of pupil behaviour at all times
• will engage pupils in activities that promote personal and physical development of pupils
• have ideas and a good sense of humour.
Closing date is 12 noon, Monday 12th April 2021
Shortlisting will take place w/c 12th April 2021 with interviews taking place week commencing 19th April 2021
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the website.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Karen Marriott, Diamond Hall Junior Academy, Well Street, Sunderland, SR4 6JF.
This job is closed for applications.