Teaching Assistant Level 2
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 13/04/2021 12:00
Schools - Support
Whinney Banks Primary School
Tel: 01642 817713
Head teacher: Sandy Thorpe
Numbers on roll 418 + 39 place nursery
31 hours per week (based on 8.30am – 3.10pm), term time only + PD days.
Level 2 (Fixed term until 31.08.2021)
We are seeking to recruit, to commence as soon as possible, a suitably experienced teaching assistant to join our consistently successful and well respected school. The position will include providing support to pupils with special educational needs and may also include dinner supervision each day.
The successful applicant will:
• Hold at least a recognised NVQ level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
• Be able to demonstrate very good relationships with children and adults.
• Be able to motivate children and inspire them to learn.
• Have experience of working with special educational needs.
• Have experience of working in a school in an area of social disadvantage.
• Be a good team player.
We can offer a very supportive staff and an exciting and stimulating learning environment.
Application forms and further details are available from and returnable to, the school at the above email address and from the school website at www.whinneybanks.org.uk.
Whinney Banks Primary School is committed to the safeguarding of all children and rigorous child protection procedures are in place to which all staff must adhere. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
This job is closed for applications.