Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Support
We wish to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant with primary school experience on a Fixed Term Contract from Tuesday 4th May (or as soon as possible) to July 2022 (which may be extended depending upon pupil numbers) who will work with our students to help them to achieve their potential by providing support to overcome barriers to learning in a range of areas including English and Maths.
We are looking for an adaptable enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant to support teaching and learning and be part of our dedicated team. It is important that you are can work effectively as part of a team and are committed to developing exciting learning experiences for our children.
You will have good oral and written skills and be able to record and report on pupils’ progress and achievements, assist with marking and feedback, help with school events, trip and activities, support teaching and learning in a variety of curriculum areas, communicate effectively with children, staff and parents and be committed to caring for children’s individual needs. You will be confident working with small groups, individuals and supporting teaching in a classroom setting.
The successful candidate will:
• Have previous experience of working 1-1 and supporting small groups with targeted learning tasks in maths and English.
• Have a good knowledge of the KS1 and KS2 curriculum.
• Be able to plan and deliver phonics sessions for KS1 pupils.
• Hold NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
• Have high expectations and demonstrate a commitment to raising standards and achieving the best for all of our children.
• Be an excellent communicator.
• Be a committed team member but also able to work with independence when required.
• Be fully supportive and committed to the Christian ethos of the school.
We can offer:
• Committed, welcoming and supportive staff
• Opportunities to collaborate with other support staff across the Partnership and within local hubs
• A supportive Governing Body and Leadership Team who are passionate about the school and the local community
Hours of work: Part time (days/ times are flexible) term time only.
Closing date: Monday 19th April
Interview date: Wednesday 28th April
Salary range: Band 2
Date to start: We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and flexible Teaching Assistant to join our vibrant school as soon as possible!
Greenhead C of E School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure. Confirmed appointments will only be made after references have been checked.
For further details about this post please contact email@example.com or 016977 47347