Class Teacher TLR2b / English Lead - Bewley Primary School. The 1590 Trust.
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 16/04/2021 12:00
Main/Upper Pay Scale and TLR 2B, £25,714 - £41,604 per annum
Schools - Teaching
Required for September 2021
We are seeking to appoint a committed and highly motivated teacher/leader to join our dedicated, hardworking and professional staff. The position will initially be in Year 6 and the candidate will join the senior leadership team and be responsible for leading a team and a core subject. We offer our pupils the very best start to their education and we passionately believe that it is every child's right to receive an education that fosters a lifelong love of learning.
The successful applicant will:
- have experience of teaching Y6 and assessment procedures
- have led a core subject across school
- demonstrate outstanding teaching and have high expectations
- is committed to an inclusive approach to learning
- be able to develop an inspiring classroom environment
- be committed to their own professional development
- develop positive relationships with staff, children, parents and support services
- plan creative learning opportunities indoors and out that inspire learners
We can offer a happy and supportive environment with a commitment to continued professional development as part of the Campus Stockton Teaching Alliance and as a National Support School.
Shortlisted candidates will have the opportunity to visit the school before interview.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact the Executive Headteacher or Head of School
Application forms and job description are available on the school website http://www.bewleyprimary.org.uk
Please return via email: email@example.com or to Mrs M Carlton, Executive Headteacher, Bewley Primary School, Low Grange Avenue, Billingham, TS23 3LH by 12 noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: To be held the week commencing 26th April 2021
This job is closed for applications.