DBS825/21 Teacher - Richardson Dees Primary School
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£25,714 to £41,604 pa
Schools - Teaching
Richardson Dees Primary School, High Street East, Wallsend, NE28 7RT
Teaching Opportunities at Richardson Dees
Salary - Main Pay Scale
At Richardson Dees, we value curiosity, independence and responsibility, courage and resilience, communication and collaboration. These are our Rainbow Muscles and are integral to the teaching and learning of our pupils.
We have some exciting teaching opportunities at Richardson Dees Primary School and are looking for full time teachers in both our Nursery and Year 5. If you believe you have the experience, passion and commitment to continue the growth and development of our school and help our pupils to achieve their potential we would like to hear from you. We are proud of our strong leadership and team ethos, we are a good school with many outstanding features, awards and great links with our community. These positions are open to both experienced teachers and NQTs.
Our school has a very firm long term vision and the newly appointed teacher will play a key role in supporting our Walking Tall ethos and implementing our learning muscle strategies, key to which are the following statements.
• Ensuring that all children are able to achieve in their education
• Raising the aspirations and maintaining an ambitious culture
• Working in a positive, collaborative way with all stakeholders
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding primary practitioner
• Have high expectations to ensure that every child achieves their full potential.
• Be approachable, motivational, supportive and inspirational and respond positively to innovation, challenge and change.
• Be committed to the strong community ethos in our school and continue to develop the partnerships between home, school and the wider community.
• Be committed to demonstrating the values of the whole school through their own actions, whilst working as part of a team.
The successful candidate will have to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the DBS through the School. Richardson Dees Primary School is committed to the safeguarding and protection of its pupils.
For an application pack and full job description, please contact the School Business Manager, Janine White, on (0191) 263 8139 or email email@example.com.
Closing date: 23rd April 2021
Shortlisting: w/c 26th April 2021
Teaching Observation: w/c 3rd May 2021
Interviews: w/c 10th May 2021