Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/04/2021 12:00
£ Main Pay Scale 1-6
Schools - Teaching
Class Teacher - Main Pay scale 1-6 - Fixed term 1 Year - Full Time
The Headteacher and Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspiring, Class Teacher with a commitment to delivering high standards of teaching and learning. The candidate should have the motivation to develop themselves professionally and collaborate with others. The position will commence September 2021.
The successful candidate will have the ability to provide a high-quality learning experience as well as the enthusiasm, creativity and energy to engage and motivate all pupils.
• Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the class ensuring equality of opportunity for all
• Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
• Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
• Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and Galileo MAT in the best interests of pupils
• Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
We welcome all interested teachers to arrange a discussion with the Headteacher, Mr Anthony McGeeney, via Teams/Zoom on Tuesday 30th March or Tuesday 6th April at 1pm
You can book one of these times by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details and an application pack can be downloaded from the Vacancies section on the Galileo Academy Trust website:
Closing Date: 12 noon on Wednesday 14th April 2021
Candidates who have not been contacted by the close of Thursday 15th April 2021 may assume they have been unsuccessful.
Interviews will take place: Monday 19th April 2021
To apply, please return a completed 'Teaching Staff Application Form' to:
We are an equal opportunities employer strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their commitment to children’s safeguarding.
This job is closed for applications.