Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/04/2021 23:59
£37,521 to £56,287 pa
Standby and callout
Architects / Surveyors / Engineers
Nexus Rail Headquarters, Gosforth, Newcastle
We are looking to appoint an Engineer (Permanent) within the Nexus Rail Engineering Department in our offices in Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Working with the Principal Engineer (Permanent Way) your role will comprise a variety of responsibilities involved with the renewal and refurbishment of the Permanent Way on the Tyne and Wear Metro including:
- Inspections and surveys to determine asset condition
- Production of technical scope documents (Problem Statements)
- Maintaining compliance of construction activities
- Playing a key role in managing internal and external suppliers
The successful candidate will be degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant subject and will have demonstrable experience in permanent way and experience in railway safety critical work, railway and/or engineering operations or a similar standards/legislative focused environment.
See additional documents attached for further information.
This job is closed for applications.