Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 09/04/2021 17:00
£ Please see advert details
Building Maintenance / Caretaking
Innovative Cramlington Village Primary School is looking for an experienced Caretaker to join our team from April 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter. We are looking for someone who can manage the day to day running of the facilitates team and contribute to the safety and management of the school environment and it’s continuing development.
The successful candidate will be an experienced school caretaker and be willing to be flexible with an expectation of working unsociable hours at times.
We are passionate about our achievements as a school and our last Ofsted inspection (September 2018) cited that ‘the staff team share the principal’s ambitions to ‘empower everyone to achieve’. Parents are delighted with the quality of education you provide and your staff feel the school has moved forwards very positively under your continuing leadership.’
Our school offers:
• Innovative term times with 2 week holidays every half term
• Exceptional CPD opportunities as cited through the annual staff survey
• A friendly supportive team who will value your contribution
• Outstanding behaviour throughout school from enthusiastic and positive children
• Supportive governors involved regularly in school activities
• Highly supportive parents
• A well-resourced school with cutting edge IT, eg: Prowise Smart screens, iPads and Chromebooks
• Family style lunchtimes and free lunches to staff eating with the children
• Innovative approaches to curriculum
• Half termly learning expeditions
• Engaged, enthusiastic and knowledgeable assistant teachers allocated to every class
• Successful, well established routines and systems that embed strong outcomes for children
• Flexible working
• Well managed school finances
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience and expertise as a school caretaker
• Has excellent interpersonal skills, resilience, dedication and is a team player
• Can work alone or as part of a team to meet deadlines without supervision.
CVPS is committed to safer recruitment and therefore all roles are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
For application pack please visit our website www.villageprimary.org
Closing date 5pm on Friday 9th April 2021.
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 19th April.
This post is full time, 52 weeks with 28 days holiday (including bank holidays). Term time only could be considered.
Hours are 7am to 8.45am and 2.30pm to 6.30pm daily
Actual salary £16,415 (Full time equivalent)
Term time only £14,015 (40 weeks plus 22 days holiday)
This position qualifies for the generous local government pension scheme.
This job is closed for applications.