Food and Bar Service Staff
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 13/04/2021 23:59
£13,043.57 per annum
Catering / Cleaning
Temporary Contract- 6 Months
Based at the Dolphin Centre as part of the front of house team, you will thrive in a fast paced environment and understand the importance of excellent customer service. We are looking to attract people who are passionate about providing outstanding customer service with an enthusiasm to deliver business performance and be proud to be part of this very successful team.
The successful candidate will be required to work varying shifts to accommodate the needs of the business. These shifts normally fall between the hours of 7am- 10.30pm (sometimes later for events) and a large proportion of these shifts will occur during weekends and evenings, therefore only candidates who can commit to this can be considered. As you will be working in a licensed environment and serving alcoholic drinks to customers, you should be aged 18 years or over.
As an employer we can offer you: -
• An opportunity to join the local government pension scheme
• 31 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
• Child care vouchers (salary sacrifice)
• Cycle to work scheme in partnership with Halfords (salary sacrifice)
• Additional leave purchase scheme (salary sacrifice)
• Ongoing training and development
• Access to Occupational Health, physiotherapy and counselling services
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre’s Fit for Life Package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For more information, please contact 07823372657
This job is closed for applications.