Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 12/04/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £41,604
Schools - Teaching
PRIMARY CLASS TEACHER
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Full Time / Part Time
Advert Start Date: 26/03/2021
Advert End Date:12/04/2021
Salary:£25,714 - £41,604
Job Category: Schools – Teaching
Employment Location:Heddon-on-the-Wall St. Andrew’s CE Primary School,Trajan Walk, Heddon-on-the-Wall, Northumberland. NE15 0BJ
Closing Date: 12/04/21 12 noon
Required for September 2021
Primary Class Teacher
Full Time / Part Time
Salary Scale: MPS1 to UPS3
The Academy Committee and Headteacher of Heddon-on-the-Wall St. Andrew’s CE Primary School would like to appoint a qualified and suitably experienced teacher to join the School team. We are a one form entry Church of England primary school and we need a dedicated professional who shares our School values and aims and can promote our Christian ethos within the School and wider community. This is an opportunity to become part of our School community during an exciting phase in our development.
Pending a decision about a final staffing structure being put into place this post could be:
• either full time or part time and applicants interested in either working pattern are welcome to apply;
• in either Key Stage 1 or 2 and the School would ask that applicants indicate their preference.
Are you someone who:
• Is passionate about giving all children the best possible start in life?
• Can take responsibility for the provision of care and appropriate learning opportunities for children working within either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2, dependent upon experience?
• Has high expectations for self, pupils and others?
• Has excellent communication skills?
• Can be a positive role model for all of our pupils?
• Is able to share in delivering our ethos and vision through our core Christian values?
• Can work as a member of a team to improve outcomes for all children?
We can offer you the opportunity:
• To work in a very happy, vibrant and successful school which is the heart of the local community;
• To work with our very enthusiastic, responsive, polite and friendly learners;
• To work with a dedicated, committed and active team of staff, Academy Committee, parents and parish community;
• Opportunities for professional development.
The School is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and a range of other recruitment checks.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
Closing date for applications: 12/04/21 at 12 noon, interviews to be confirmed.
Visit Jobs North East www.jobsnortheast.org.uk, the School website or contact the School Office Manager, Mrs. Julie Darby on email@example.com for an application pack or further information.
Return completed application form and supporting documents to the Headteacher:
Mr. A. Wheatley, either by post, by hand or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.