Primary Classroom Teacher
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Teaching
Cleves Cross Primary School
Ferryhill, Co Durham
Primary Classroom Teacher
Salary: MPS Hours: Full Time
Contract - Initially on a 12-month fixed term contract
Required for September 2021
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom teacher with high expectations of pupils and themselves to join our friendly, hard-working staff team.
We can offer you:
• A welcoming, caring school where everyone is valued
• Friendly, well behaved, enthusiastic pupils
• Dedicated and motivated colleagues who strongly believe in teamwork and support each other fully
• Access to high quality CPD opportunities both within our trust and from a range of external providers
• A school and trust that are creative, innovative and exciting places to work
• The opportunity to be part of an outstanding school, working alongside outstanding practitioners in a multi-academy trust
As part of Cleves Cross Learning Trust, we offer development opportunities to work with other schools and colleagues on a wider stage which is part of our Trust’s commitment to ongoing educational development.
In return, we are looking for someone who is:
• An enthusiastic and resourceful practitioner who will ensure that our children get the best possible education, enjoy every minute of their time at school and make excellent progress
• A strong, reflective teacher who is highly motivated about teaching, committed to life-long learning and is, or has the potential to become, an outstanding practitioner
• Ready to expand their experience, knowledge and skills within a very successful school
• A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills and can bring their own values and commitment to our team
If this sounds like you and you would like to join our team then please download the job specifications, job description and application form.
Visits are welcome to school on Wednesday 21st April at 4pm or Monday 26th April at 4pm. Please confirm your attendance with the school office by email or telephone.
Applications should be returned by email or post to Mrs. A Lazenby, Head Teacher, at Cleves Cross Primary School (email@example.com) no later than 5pm on 29th April 2021.
Shortlisting will be completed w/c 3rd May and shortlisted candidates will be e-mailed to invite them for interview. Observations are planned to take place w/c 10th May and interviews will be held w/c 17th May. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cleves Cross Primary School is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We want to develop a more diverse workforce and we positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Applicants with disabilities will be invited for interview if the essential job criteria are met.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced DBS.
All completed application forms must be returned to the Academy at the above address either by email or post, by the closing date.