Teacher of Music and Drama - Mortimer Community College
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 20/04/2021 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Mortimer Community College
MORTIMER COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Reading Road South Shields NE33 4UG
Teacher of Music and Drama
Required for September 2021
We wish to appoint an inspirational teacher with high aspirations, enthusiasm and a high level of commitment to raising students’ achievements within our Music and Drama department. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and innovative teacher who wants to make a real difference to the lives of our students through their passion of teaching these two subjects.
Can you demonstrate:
• Energy, enthusiasm and vision
• A commitment to improving the lives of young people
• A willingness to take risks and support innovation
• Innovative teaching and a commitment to sharing good practice
• The ability to make inclusion a reality for all students
• A willingness to become immersed in professional learning and embrace the culture of the school?
If so, Mortimer Community College currently has just the vacancy you are looking for. We can offer:
• Outstanding professional development
• A school that was recognised nationally in 2020 as being in the top 200 improving and performing schools in the country
• A school where risk taking in your teaching is encouraged
• A school that is rated “Good” by Ofsted under the new framework, with many “Outstanding” features
• A school where mental health is embraced and is part of the culture of the school
• A school where students and staff are valued and chasing positions on league tables is not a priority
• A long-term approach to improvement, focused on life-long learning for all and quality teaching and learning
• A bespoke curriculum where students apply their learning to real world situations.
“Staff feel well supported. They are a highly motivated team who are proud to work at the school.” Ofsted 2019
Mortimer Community College, based in the North East of England, is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) previously known as the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
For an application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or to download the Application pack, please visit the school website http://mortimercommunitycollege.co.uk/job-vacancies/
Completed application forms are to be returned to email@example.com by 12 noon Tuesday 20 April 2021.
This job is closed for applications.