Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£25,714 - £ 36,961
Schools - Teaching
Catchgate Primary School
Temporary Y1 Teacher Required From 1st September 2021 Until
31st August 2022
MPS £25,714 – £36,961
The Governors of Catchgate Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and driven teacher to join our team temporarily for 1 year on a maternity cover basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our Key Stage 1 team.
We are looking for a skilled and dynamic teacher who:
• Has excellent teaching, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Has innovative, creative and effective teaching approaches.
• Is flexible and committed to working as a team.
• Is experienced in KS1 and in developing a dynamic and motivational creative curriculum.
• Has high expectations in all areas of school life.
• Is able to embrace and uphold the vision and the caring, nurturing ethos of our school.
• Is well-organised and highly motivated when working independently or as part of a team.
Applications from NQTs are welcome.
Applications will be longlisted initially with successful candidates invited into school to take part in a teaching task on the morning of either Wednesday 5th or Thursday 6th May.
Candidates successful at observations will then be taken forward to the interview stage.
Closing date: 26th April 2021
Interview date: 13th May 2021 AM
This post is not open to job share/
Catchgate Community Primary School
Tel: 01207 234252