Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£13,043.57 per annum
Catering / Cleaning
This is an exciting opportunity to join our established Hippodrome team as a member of our cleaning team. You will work directly with the Cleaning Co-ordinator and team to ensure that the Hippodrome and The Hullabaloo is cleaned to the highest standard.
This position is a 26 hour contract working over a 6 day week, you must have a flexible approach to working arrangements as the program of the buildings shows and events can vary every day.
As an employer we can offer you: -
• An opportunity to join the local government pension scheme
• 31 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
• Child care vouchers (salary sacrifice)
• Cycle to work scheme in partnership with Halfords (salary sacrifice)
• Additional leave purchase scheme (salary sacrifice)
• Ongoing training and development
• Access to Occupational Health, physiotherapy and counselling services
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre’s Fit for Life Package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For further details, please contact Andy Hutchinson-Clish (Senior House Manager) on 07384243927.