DBS843/21 Class Teacher - Stephenson Memorial Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 04/05/2021 23:59
£25,714 - £41,604 pa
Schools - Teaching
Stephenson Memorial Primary School, Martin Road, Howdon, Wallsend, Tyne and Wear, NE28 0AG
The Headteacher and Governing Body of Stephenson Memorial Primary School are looking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic Teacher who can join the team of this two form entry Primary School. This is a fixed term post in KS2 to cover Maternity Leave.
We are looking for a practitioner who;
- has the ability to work as part of a team in collaboration with others
- is an excellent classroom practitioner committed to delivering an exciting and stimulating curriculum
- has very high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- has a clear understanding of ‘assessment for learning’
- have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, inspire and enthuse pupils, colleagues and parents.
At Stephenson Memorial Primary School we can offer the following;
- an extremely hard working and committed team dedicated to school improvement
- an environment committed to staff wellbeing and positive relationships
- a strong and supportive governing body committed to continued professional development.
Stephenson Memorial Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
Job Packs are available from school by emailing a request to: email@example.com
(Please indicate which post you are interested in)
If you require a Job Pack by post please send a SAE to :
Stephenson Memorial Primary School, Martin Road, Howdon, Wallsend. NE28 0AG
Please return all completed applications by POST - see address above.
Closing date for applications 4th May 2021.
This job is closed for applications.