Key Stage 2 Class Teacher - Oxclose Primary Academy
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 05/05/2021 15:30
£25,714 - £36,961
Schools - Teaching
Oxclose Primary Academy
Oxclose Primary Academy, Brancepeth Road, Oxclose, Washington NE38 0LA
Tel: 0191 5008790
Head Teacher: Mrs A E Bolam
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher (initially for Year 4) – This post is suitable for an NQT or experienced teacher
Main Pay Scale
Required from – 1st September 2021 (Permanent)
The Governors and Head Teacher are seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly committed and enthusiastic primary class teacher to join our hard working and supportive team. Applications are encouraged from NQTs and/or experienced teachers who have a strong commitment towards raising standards.
We are looking for someone who has:
• evidence of good and outstanding lesson observations
• excellent classroom management skills and is proficient in planning, assessment and target setting
• enthusiasm, passion for teaching and the capacity to inspire and motivate children
• the ability to work and learn alongside other colleagues and contribute positively to effective working relationships in school
• high expectations of themselves and pupils and acts as an example in the school environment
• a willingness to be involved in the wider life of the school, supporting the whole school curriculum
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed (these will be carried out in a Covid safe way and as such places will be limited) – please contact Mrs. Julie Keating, Office Manager, on 0191 5008790 or email@example.com to book onto one of the following sessions;
Monday 26th April at 3.45pm
Tuesday 27th April at 3.45pm
Wednesday 28th April at 3.45pm
The Discover Learning Trust and Oxclose Primary Academy safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to responding in accordance with Sunderland Safeguarding Children Partnership procedures. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application packs and further information may be obtained from the Office Manager, Mrs. Julie Keating email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0191 5008790.
Advert: Week beginning Monday 19th April 2021
Closing date: Wednesday 5th May 2021 (3.30pm)
Shortlisting: Week beginning Monday 10th May 2021
Lesson Observation: Week beginning Monday 17th May 2021
Interview and Task: Week beginning Monday 24th May 2021
This job is closed for applications.