Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 07/05/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £36,961
Schools - Teaching
Breckon Hill Primary School
Breckon Hill Road
1 Year fixed term contract - Main Pay Scale (M1 £25,714 - M6 £36,961)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and innovative practitioner who has a proven track record of excellent teaching and a deep understanding of how children learn. If this is you, please do apply.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent practitioner with high expectations and a commitment to raising standards.
• Have excellent classroom management skills; be proficient in planning, assessment, and target setting.
• Have the capacity to inspire and motivate children within a creative curriculum.
• Be a reflective practitioner dedicated to his or her own professional development.
• Be prepared to be involved in the wider life of the school.
• Be committed to working in partnership with parents and other professionals.
• Be efficient, flexible, well-organised and an excellent team player.
We will provide:
• Wonderful children who have a huge potential and who deserve the very best opportunities.
• Supportive, hard working colleagues and governors who care passionately about our school and local community.
• High quality professional development.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Breckon Hill Primary School safeguards and protects its pupils by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Authority Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please call the number above to make an appointment.
Application forms and further details are available:
• by e-mail from email@example.com
This post is not suitable for job-share
Shortlisting: Week beginning 10th May
This job is closed for applications.