Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/05/2021 18:00
£90 – £207 per day (Dependent on experience)
Schools - Teaching
Teacher: Key Stage 1 Teacher
Location: Cramlington, Northumberland
Pay: £90 – £207 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a KS1 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local school in Newcastle upon Tyne. This is a full-time KS1 Teacher role, covering a maternity for one academic year. Working hours will be 8:30 – 16:00, Monday to Friday beginning in September 2021 until June 2022.
The desired Key Stage 1 Teacher will be working in a class of 28 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. The school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Key Stage 1.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 1 Teacher you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have experience teaching primary education within Key Stage 1
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a qualified Reception Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on 0191 267 4555
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
To apply for this role, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.