Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 06/05/2021 23:59
£5,117.03 per annum
Catering / Cleaning
Reid Street Primary & Mowden Infants
We currently have an opportunity for two General Assistants at Reid Street Primary and Mowden Infant School working 10 hours per week term time.
You will be required to assist in the preparation and delivery of the school meals service ensuring that high standards of food hygiene and safe working practices are maintained.
You must be able to work to tight timescales and under pressure and be able to work successfully as part of a team.
Duties will include:
- Basic food preparation
- Serving meals
- Setting up tables and chairs
- Clearing and cleaning tables and equipment
- Washing up
As an employer we can offer you: -
• An opportunity to join the local government pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme in partnership with Halfords (salary sacrifice)
• Ongoing training and development
• Access to Occupational Health, physiotherapy and counselling services
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre’s Fit for Life Package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
This job is closed for applications.