Teaching Assistant – Level 2 (32.5 hpw, Term Time Only) (Mosaic Federation)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 06/05/2021 12:00
£19,698 pa pro rata
Schools - Support
Teaching Assistant – Level 2 (32.5 hpw, Term Time Only)
(Mosaic Federation, Hedworthfield Primary School and Valley View Primary School)
£19,698 pa pro rata
Fixed Term Contract until 31 July 2022
The Governors are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work across the Federation to work in the classroom and provide SEN support.
This post is 1:1 support with a child with complex needs on specialist unit.
The successful applicant will:
• Be an inspirational practitioner who is able to bring learning to life for our children;
• Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of child development and the curriculum;
• Treat all children as individuals and works with the team to ensure each individual reaches their full potential;
• Play an active role in our school community;
• Support all aspects of child development;
• Have high expectations of achievement and standards;
• Demonstrate excellent assertive discipline;
• Demonstrate experience of working with children with special educational needs;
• Be an effective communicator with all stakeholders.
In return we can offer:
• The opportunity to work with our most inspiring young people;
• A school committed to outstanding provision for all;
• A warm and welcoming place to work as part of a dedicated team;
• A dedicated and friendly team of staff and governors;
• A commitment to high standards;
• Outstanding pupil behaviour and attitudes;
• A dedicated and supportive school community;
• A commitment to professional development;
• An innovative and forward thinking school;
• Secure systems of self-evaluation and school development;
• Excellent support from parents and all stakeholders;
• A commitment to CPD and staff development.
South Tyneside Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
To apply for this post please download and complete the application form which is saved in “Supporting Documents” and return this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon, Thursday 6 May 2021.
This job is closed for applications.